A cooking and fitness fanatic.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Blog Begins!

Hi all!

So today is the day... the day I FINALLY get my blog up and running! If your a Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest follower of mine you'll already know that I'm constantly uploading pictures of my food, my workouts, DIY (do it yourself) projects, and so much more. A couple nights ago I had my sister over for dinner and she witnessed, as every guest does, that I had to take a picture of my prepared meal before I actually let everyone dig in. So she asked, "why don't you just start a blog?" Ah genius right? I already subject all my followers to my pictures, and many are always asking me for my recipes, so why not create a sole site for all these goodies? And thus, the blog of Tulin Karasay begins!

Your going to get pictures and recipes of all my meals and I do meals the way you WANT to do meals. I make delicious food that can feed the whole family without making a huge mess in the kitchen. I stick to one pan whenever possible and find solutions to make cooking a little less complicated. I have too! I cook for a hungry boyfriend who has absolutely no desire to step in the kitchen and honestly, I'm not convinced he wouldn't burn the house down! A little secret... he tried to toast cheez-its to make every cracker that perfect burnt and he actually caught the toaster on fire... yes that happened. So since I take the reigns in the kitchen, I'm always trying new dishes to switch things up. Meals with flavors that even the pickiest person would enjoy as well as the person with a most sophisticated  pallet.

But let's not forget, I'm kind of a fitness freak too. My day is not complete without a good sweat and burn! So that too will be apart of my little blog :) Tying my two passions together, you get food and fitness! Now, not all of my meals are super duper healthy (I love cheese)  but if your working out there's no reason you can't treat yourself. Then again, I do have a lot of healthy meals and tips to make your favorite meals a little more guilt-free. So stay posted as I post and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment