A cooking and fitness fanatic.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guapo the Dog

So today I came down to my dad's house to spend some good ole quality time with my sister and dad. On the agenda; grocery shopping, baking, cooking, and... giving Guapo, the Mulit-poodle, a nice bath. As we're all reminiscing around the kitchen table, my dad tells my sister and I that it's time for Guapo's bath and asks if we'd like to wash. Haha, now I'm thinking "um sure?" My sister and I find my dad in the bathroom and oh my goodness... right then and there I realized why this bath was so entertaining to watch. I have NEVER seen a dog LOVE his bath SO much! He was drenched, full of suds, and yet stood there completely content.



How freaking cute is that?! Not only did he take his bath like a pro but he then continued to thoroughly enjoy his nice towel dry!



Just ADORABLE!

Anyways, I know, totally random but I had to share. Soon to come are the recipes for our Meat Lasagna and The Best Triple Chocolate Cake.



Hi from Guapo!

No comments:

Post a Comment